2. There is no doubt about it - vintage is in. Go grab that old door you have taking up space in your garage and put it to good use by transforming it into a decorative shelf!
3. Do you have your laundry baskets floating all over your apartment? Install a simple shelf to place all of your baskets, detergent, and dryer sheets!
4. Most kids' rooms have boxes upon boxes filled with books and toys taking up space -create more room to play by adding in a bench with shelves!
5. With all of those spices and baking ingredients, a kitchen tends to be the most cluttered space in any house. Try this clever storage idea to open up space in your cabinets and organize those little items essental for your flavorful cooking!
6. What better wait to utilize your living room closet space than to transform the door into a bookshelf?
7. Has your junk drawer gotten a little out of hand? Try organizing your little items by placing them into jars you can attach to the bottom of your shelves.
Read our post from last week for more ideas on how to hide your smaller valuables!