Start breaking out your shorts and flip flops... winter is over! However, with the coming of warmer weather comes the looming task of spring cleaning, a necessary but tedious annual task practiced by people everywhere. Don't let the idea overwhelm you. Follow these simple tips to make your spring cleaning a breeze.
1) Make a checklist of all the areas that you want to clean. Writing all of them down will make you more likely to actually clean them.
2) Start with the big tasks like dusting, sweeping, and vaccuuming all of your rooms. This will lay a good foundation for the rest of your spring cleaning.
3) Store all of your heavy sweaters, scarves, and other winter clothes in suitcases in the garage or in a storage unit! This frees up space in your closet and allows you to organize your spring and summer clothes more effectively.
4) Wash all of your sheets, towels, and linens.
5) Play an upbeat soundtrack to power you through your spring cleaning!