We have all been there. You have a closet full of clothes you don't wear, you know its time to clean it out, but the thought sounds absolutely dreadful. Your closet feels cluttered, you need more storage, but you don't know where to start.
Thankfully for you, we have 8 simple questions to ask yourself when going through your closet to make the process of choosing which items to keep, donate, or throw away! So take each item, ask yourself these questions and once you hit a 'no' then choose to either donate it or throw it in the trash!
- Is it likely you will ever it again?
- Does it fit?
- When you look at it, does it bring you positive feelings?
- Have you worn it in the last 6 months?
- If you were at the store right now and this item were on display, would you buy it?
- If it is damaged is any way, can you and will you realistically get it repaired?
- Does this currently represent your style?
- Do you feel confident when wearing this?
Use these 8 questions to help you narrow down your closet to only the items you love the most! The will help you create more storage space and feel happier every time you look in your closet!